The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Calvin Reid

So my profile of Calvin Reid has finally published in the Sept/Oct issue of Black Issues Book Review. The piece looks different from what I submitted, but that happens.

Calvin Reid is a great and important guy in my eyes. He is a senior news editor at Publishers Weekly, one of the only editors there of color. And even more importantly he is so personably and pleasant, which is always refreshing! It was really a joy to interview him. The publishing nerd in me really came out.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Felicia Pride said...

no the profile isn't available online, unfortunately. I would post it (would love to publish it in BackList), but I think BIBR claims electronic rights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home