The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Writer starts t-shirt line

Lawrence Ross, ya'll know him. He's a fellow blogger, writer, author and literary hustler. He's started a t-shirt line, called Hoodietees. Check them out. Right on the homepage is B-More Born and Raised, I guess that's me. But I also need a West Orange, New Jersey one too. I love the hybrid of my upbringing.

People keep asking me about the BackList t-shirts. I am thinking about doing them again, but switching it up. If you didn't get a chocolate original, I can't do nothing for you... :)

Shout out to Julia. When I get the girl baby tees, you'll be the first to know.

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Lawrence said...

Thanks for the shout out Felicia!

Lawrence

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Felicia Pride said...

Not a problem!

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Ontario Irrigation said...

Good reading your post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home