The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Time 100 Novels of all time

Check out what Time deems as the 100 Novels of all time. They've got some good ones on here. They don't have too many real recent ones, although I noticed White Teeth.

But we're not even going to get into how many I HAVE NOT READ. Ughh, the pressure. I should go on a reading sabbatical.

I did go on a classic reading tour (where you don't have to leave the comfort of your home), still plugging through, some "classics" bore the hell out of me and I feel myself reading them just because. That isn't that fun.

But then others I am mad that I am just getting around to reading them.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

They are missing several other Toni Morrison works such as SOS. No Danticat? No Hurston? Dey wack.

Oh, I need to chat with you about something regarding publishing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home