The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

New Issue of Backlist Up

Oh my goodness, this issue took me forever to get out. But I think it came together nicely.

www.thebacklist.net

Wanna hear it? Here it go.

Stacia Brown interviewed the ever-honest and wonderful warrior writer, asha bandele. Soul-brother-writer-number-one, Mark Anthony Neal, interviewed actress-turned-novelist, Denise Nicholas. I got a chance to probe Scott Poulson-Bryant, the author of the soon-to-be-released book that everyone will be talking about, Hung. There’s a feature where four fabulous writers discuss being first-time novelists and Danielle Jackson has contributed a piece about the sometimes understated importance of black publishing houses. Also check out my new feature, called Editor's BackList, where I pick the books I'm checking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home