The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Friday, May 20, 2005

The Interruption of Everything

is the title of Terry McMillan's next book due out in July. Peep the book cover. Although the title is a little reminiscent of How Stella Got Her Groove Back (which I didn't read, but saw the not-well-done movie, we have to pay respect where respect is due. Terry has paved the way for many writers. The success of Waiting to Exhale made publishers take notice--Ah, they do read! But I like Terry's writing. She could give Eric Jerome Dickey a run for his money any day.

The Interruption of Everything may not be at the top of my reading list (the list is crazy, i need a personal assistant or something to read for me and give me an overview, like book buyers have...just kidding...i live to read...i read to live), but I am glad she is still doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home