The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Monday, May 16, 2005

fallin'

So besides being crazy busy with a new job, new house, graduation, etc. I decided to take a plunge down a flight of stairs this weekend. So if you haven't been hearing from me it is because of all of the above and now a concussion, bruises, etc.

So I need to rest, slow down, something, this is obviously a sign. But once I get my energy back, I'll return full force.

In the meantime, I am searching for a webmaster to post monthly issues of BackList. Know of anybody? Holla: felicia "at" thebacklist.net.

3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger slb said...

oh no! i'm so sorry to hear about your injuries, felicia.

get well soon!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Felicia Pride said...

Thanks for the good wishes. I am feeling much better.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Mark Anthony Neal said...

Felicia,

sorry to hear about the fall--hope you are feeling better.

MAN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home