The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Listen to me on AOL Blackvoices

Shout out to Ken Gibbs at AOL Blackvoices. He and I worked together to create a literary news roundup on his book blog/podcast show, "More that Words."

Check out my cheesy picture. But most importantly, check out my podcast that keeps you updated on what's happening in the literary world, info on hot new releases you should check out, as well info on upcoming literary events.

So we are testing this out, so if you get a chance to listen, I would love to hear what you think. Email me at felicia at thebacklist.net.

It was incredibly weird listening to myself talk. Is that how I really sound?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home