The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

It must be nice to have a movie director for a husband

I saw Inside Man this week, the new film starring Denzel Washington, Clive Owen, and Jodi Foster, and directed by Spike Lee. I enjoyed it just when I thought the heist theme was played out.

Anywho, at the end of the movie, before the credits they roll, they show every major character in the movie, with their name beside them. When they show the woman that played Denzel's girlfriend, she opens a copy of Gotham Diaries written by Tonya Lewis Lee and Crystal McCrary Anthony. I was like oh my goodness, that's Spike's wife book. Granted it wasn't product-placed in the movie, but still I was like WOW. Must be nice...I can only imagine the other promo hookups.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger slb said...

saw it today and noticed that, too. turned and told who i was with, but he simply stared back blankly--clearly not as excited as i.

i was more excited about that than the film itself, which is odd, as i don't really plan on ever reading it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home