The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Update on Backlist

So I had the makings of a May issue. I won't divulge what it was, because hopefully I'll be able to use it. Anyway, I have got caught up with a myriad of things so yeah, I have missed the May issue. And well June is right around teh corner...

But i am working on reorganizing BackList and perhaps I'll be able to do a July issue. I mean I have to be honest, part of me was going to put it on a serious, serious hiatus (like forever) but realized that BackList provides a service that folks appreciate it. I feel compelled to keep it going. I'm open to suggestions.

But a July issue would be lovely. I'll work on it.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On hiatus forever? Are you out of your mind woman? This is the only real comprehensive online publication and accompanying blog that gives us the monthly heads up on the Black Lit industry. Even BlacksandBooks.com doesn't do it as well as you do. Hiatus? Nonsense, I say! Nonsense!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Felicia Pride said...

I know, I know. I'll get it together. Thanks for the support.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home