The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

BV has a blog

Shout out to Ken Gibbs at AOL Blackvoices. His blog More than Words is definitely welcomed. No disrespect to the AOL Book Maven who had the only blog on the site for awhile, but I was wondering why AOL Blackvoices didn't have a blog that talked about, uh, well Black authors.

Check it out when you get a chance.

He's making me look bad with all the visuals. I did say I was going to try to do more pictures...

BackList is coming. Do I keep saying that? Well it's so close I can taste it. I bet if you visit www.thebacklist.net in the next week or so you're going to be completely surprised.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Writer said...

Felicia,

I'm so looking forward to the new Back List. Hey, could you tell us what the advertisement prices will be? Thanks

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Felicia Pride said...

hey, thanks! i am having some cheap introductory advertising. 20.00 homepage ads, 50.00 advertorials (it will run like a feature) and e-blast ad in newsletter for 15.00. Contact me felicia at thebacklist.net if you are interested in setting something up!

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's funny i don't have time to update my own blog, yet i keep coming to yours all the time. weird.
i'm so happy you're giving us another issue. perhaps you can give me some tips on how to set up my own afro-canadian online literary mag (i'm thinking about it and it's months down the line, but any advice is good advice). can't wait for the new ish!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Felicia Pride said...

thanks miss! i'm glad you visit. we should talk. i'd love to see a lit journal from you out of CA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home