The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Capital Book Fest--Come to my panel

I will be on the State of Black Literature Panel at this year's Capital Book Fest.

The panel is from 1:05 to 2:05 pm and features Ms. Marita Golden.

The second annual Capital Book Fest takes place on October 7 at the Cap Centre Plaza in Largo, Maryland from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm.

For more information and the extensive list of participating authors, visit www.capitalbookfest.com.

3 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger slb said...

you are makin' SERIOUS strides this year. keep on pushin', girl!

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Felicia Pride said...

thanks, miss!

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
I might make it..my friend Jason Moffitt, poet and publisher of "Splash Patterns on the Glass" was invited by Kwame Alexander....so if I don't make it and you run into Jason, say hi!

Julia

PS. I'm still waiting on my baby tee!

www.myspace.com/msjulala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home