The BackList

This is a retired blog. For the new and improved BackList blog, please visit www.thebacklist.net!

Friday, December 02, 2005

boldtype

BackList got a little, small shoutout (well maybe that wouldn't be the correct word) in the December issue of Boldtype.

The very smart Linda Chavers reviewed Hung and a link to my interview with the author, Scott Poulson-Bryant was included.

I met Linda recently. And just like me she is young, smart, ambitious and loves books. Damn, I can make myself sound good. I don't meet too many people my age that like to read and can get a joke I might make about publishing. Look out for her byline!

Can I tell you that this interview with Scott is probably the most popular article ever on BackList? I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that we talk about penises. Brown ones at that.

Anyway...

If you don't subscribe or know about Boldtype. I recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home